[Linphone-users] unable to transfer data through linphone

From: arnab
Subject: [Linphone-users] unable to transfer data through linphone
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:36:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hello All,

When we establish connection between the two linphone users(say A and B), we are
unable to listen to audio even though the conncetion establishment is
successfully done.

However when we connect another linphone user (say C), with either A or B, we
are able to do a voice chat successfully on both the occasions.

session between A and B = connection success | audio chat fails
session between c and A/B = connection success | audio chat success

All the users are in the same LAN network.

Can any body please give me any clue for the above observations ?

regards,
Arnab