[Linphone-users] Error from linphone_core_invite.

From: K.Kong
Subject: [Linphone-users] Error from linphone_core_invite.
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:21:36 +0800

I have the Windows version of linphonec running in a batch job for a month without attention and without problem.  This is Windows XP.  Now suddenly out of the blue I get "ortp-error-Could not create call.", "could not call" and "Error from linphone_core_invite." whenever I try to make a call.

What does the error message mean?  That's the only clue I have.

I am connected to FreePBX/asterisk.  The PBX is still running as I can make calls using the GUI linphone and X-Lite on the same Windows XP PC without problem.

Thanks