Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone delays some seconds to get fine voice at t

From: Maxim Podbereznyy
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone delays some seconds to get fine voice at the call begin
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 10:04:29 +0400

first: you multiply messages with the same problem. do not pollute the mail-list

second: click, click seems like some of RTP packets are lost. Can you test your network for performance. I know that RTP stream is extremely slow but your "clicks" tell different.

I don't know about mx27 running at 400MHz (right?), but my OMAP5912 with 192MHz speaks perfect with linphone with g711/GSM codecs.