Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone delays some seconds to get fine voice at t

From: Maxim Podbereznyy
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone delays some seconds to get fine voice at the call begin
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 09:52:57 +0400

are you surprised that a lot of echo in the room from speakers and the echo canceler needs a little time for adaptation?

2010/9/30 Jordi Pradas <address@hidden>
As I was commented on yesterday we 've problem during the first call seconds.

If noise exists in the room (e.g. a radio or cd player) then linphone does not
work fine, after a few seconds (this mornig 30 seconds).
If the room is silenced then all work fine.

My final system will operate in the street, and so, ambient noise will be
present.

Does exist any way to do this adaptation process faster ?

System: PC (Using Headset and running Windows) and Arm Processor (Using
Microphone and Speaker and running linux armstrong distribution)

Regards