Re: [Linphone-users] Can't login to Internetcalls

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Can't login to Internetcalls
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:52:32 +0200

Looks like a complex problem.
Linphone sends back an authenticated REGISTER to the server but it
rejects it again.
Looks like a real interop problem with digest authentication but
unfortunately it is quite impossible to solve it without having at least
server's logs or source code.
Did you ask internetcalls support about this issue ?

Simon