[Linphone-users] Pls solve this bug

From: KUMAR-MUDDANA, Anil
Subject: [Linphone-users] Pls solve this bug
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:18:12 +0200

Hi everyone,

              I am working on Linphone, in that when i am making Audio
call/Video call to the other sip phone it works well. But when i am
trying in command line interface, i am able to make the call to other
sip phone and all the other commands also working,but at same time a
error is generating continuously so that i cant able to type the
commands. The error is " ortp-error-Error in connect : No such file or
directory ". So could anyone pls look after this error and can give me a
reply..

                        Hoping to get the reply soon,

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Kumar