Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone and CIsco compatibility

From: Agustin Sanchez
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone and CIsco compatibility
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:02:18 +0200

I only need that makes and receives calls properly. I will be able to try it in the future, as we don´t have the complete equipment set yet.

Thanks for your comments.

Agustin

2010/9/2 Alastair Johnson <address@hidden>
On Thursday 02 September 2010, Agustin Sanchez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At our company we have UCM (Cisco VoIP server MCS) installed. We don´t know
> if Linphone clients can be added to our current Cisco VoIP system with 100%
> compatibility, so we can use the same VoIP server. Could you please help me
> with this?

That depends on what you mean by '100% compatibility'. Linphone is a SIP
client, so making and receiving calls should work. SIP doesn't provide the
phonebook though, so you probably won't have phonebook integration. Why not
give it a try and see if it meets your needs?