Re: [Linphone-users] linphonecsh: Failed to connect pipe

From: Simon Seif
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphonecsh: Failed to connect pipe
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 09:45:29 +0200

Hi Simon,

the two "-u" are some copy&paste screw up. Sorry.
The be more precise: The Python-Script runs:

args = "%s register  --host %s  --username %s --password %s " % (cmd,
gateway.value, username.value, password.value)

p = subprocess.Popen(args, shell=True, stdout=logFile, stderr=errFile,
close_fds=False)

With the sudo -u wwwrun.... I just tried to simulate this.

Just to be sure: the problem is not, that the user wwwrun's shell is
set to /bin/false?

BR
Simon Seif