Re: [Linphone-users] Setting Linphone ringtone silent on Android 1.5 (HT

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Setting Linphone ringtone silent on Android 1.5 (HTC Hero)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:31:35 +0200

Hi,

You are right, it works as it is implemented...
It is indeed annoying, the better would be that we use the phone's
player to play rings, so that the use could first choose its ring, and
become silent when the phone is in silent mode.
We have no resources to do that at the moment but it will come in the
coming months for sure.

Simon