[Linphone-users] Configure linphone and siproxd

From: wimpunk
Subject: [Linphone-users] Configure linphone and siproxd
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:34:23 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to configure linphone to use siproxd but I think I'm
missing something.  My sipprovider is on a local network so all I have
to do is using this settings to get linphone working directly:

identity = sip:address@hidden
sip proxy = sip:address@hidden
Register at startup and publish presence information are enabled.

This works perfect.

Next step is adding a sipproxy between my network and the network of
the local sipprovider but I can't get that part working.  On linphone
I changed the sip proxy to sip:address@hidden where sipproxy is the
name of my sipproxy.  The most important configuration in my
siproxd.conf is this:

outbound_proxy_host = proxy.provider.com
outbound_proxy_port = 5060

Unfortunately, this doesn't work.  I've tried to understand the FAQ of
siproxd and the manual of linphone but it looks like I'm still missing
something.  I found some messages on this list of the maintainer of
siproxd so maybe he can help me with the configuration.

I know this is probably a siproxd question but maybe there are
linphone users out there who had the same problem.

Kind regards,

wimpunk.