Re: [Linphone-users] Multiconference

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Multiconference
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:52:55 +0100 (BST)

Juan Jesus Reina asked:
> Linphone allows conference? If so how could I?
>
> What I want to do is call from a PC to two different.

I could be wrong, but I think it needs either your SIP provider to
support it somehow (probably through some combination of on-hold and
connecting calls together), to call a hosted conference service (such
as sipphone.com) or to run a conferencing program on your PC - I don't
think there is a free and open source software (FOSS) one yet, but
Muji looks closest.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef) Webmaster and developer for hire at | software