Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone available for Iphone OS

From: Alastair Johnson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone available for Iphone OS
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:23:57 +0100

At the basic level it should work already. I know it does on the openmoko
phones, at least for audio. The GUI isn't well adapted for the phone though,
and switching of alsa scenarios between speaker (so you can hear the ringer)
and earpiece (so you can use it as a phone) when answering calls isn't
automated.