[Linphone-users] Audio problems

From: Jason Morgan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Audio problems
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:04:00 +0100

Hi,

I am using LinPhone on Windows with Asterisk (on linux) with a TDM400 analog
trunk.

When I talk I can hear myself speak (sort of like side tone) but 10 times
louder than the other caller.

This is very distracting and make a conversation impossible.

Does LinPhone deliberaitely put Mic audio to the speakers or could it be
some other setting in Windows or even Asterisk.

If it does could we have a sidetone level setting?

Cheers,
Jason.