Re: [Linphone-users] Good audio with IPv4, (almost) no audio with IPv6

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Good audio with IPv4, (almost) no audio with IPv6
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 22:40:40 +0200

HUm, you have git 1.6 so it's not enough. I have a 1.7 today version but
I remember having this option to work with a 1.6.x version.
Anyway if you don't have --recursive, just remove the option, and then
do
git submodule init
git submodule update
That should do exactly the same as --recursive.

Simon