Re: [Linphone-users] Emacs, Hold, Forward

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Emacs, Hold, Forward
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 14:31:40 +0200

Le jeudi 03 juin 2010 à 11:17 +0100, MJ Ray a écrit :
> Simon Morlat <address@hidden>
> > Hold on/off and support for several calls simultaneously is implemented
> > in the dev_multicall branch of the git tree. But it's still under test.
>
> Thanks for the pointer!  I know what to play with when I get time.
> I hope there'll be a big noise when the dev_multicall branch makes
> it into linphone core.
>
> One thing maybe I should have asked: would it be worth updating
> linphone.el to use linphonecsh instead of linphonec?  Would that
> gain anything?  Interoperation with other linphonecsh controllers,
> or would it interfere?

Actually if you can talk with linphonec directly that is ok. Linphonecsh
is an helper program, suitable for running commands within a terminal.
Linphonecsh and linphonec communicate via a UNIX pipe. So if you are
using linphonec with stdout/stdin, that won't interfere (except if they
both try to bind on port 5060).