Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Bluetooth headset

From: Dragos D
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Bluetooth headset
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 08:27:17 -0400

Could you try another SIP provider like sip.antisip.com for the 16k codec?

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Grant <address@hidden> wrote:
> If it is a sample rate issue you may try different audio codecs for
> different sample rates. Enable just one codec that uses the rate you are
> currently testing...
> Dragos

When I enable only the 16k codec I get "Not acceptable here".  When I
enable only the 8k codecs the call goes through but there is no input
or output to/from the headset.  I do hear a click noise in the headset
when the call is initiated though.  I've also tried setting the
bluetooth device in a plug in asound.conf and selecting the plug
device but the result is the same.

- Grant