Re: [Linphone-users] Please include native support for PulseAudio

From: Dragos D
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Please include native support for PulseAudio
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 08:52:16 -0400

It looks like the devolopers had the PulsuAudio solution ready before Xavion's suggestion :-)

I noticed that the version of PulseAudio current in the Ubuntu 10.04 distribution (1:0.9.22) is much better than the previous release. Just out of curiosity, could you let me know how the echo cancellation works when using a USB microphone like the ones in webcams? More precisely, do you hear your voice echoed when your conversational partner uses an USB microphone (and open speakers plugged in the soundcard or built-in ones)?

Dragos