[Linphone-users] Linphone 3.2.99.4

From: palama
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.2.99.4
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:37:59 +0200

I downloaded the tarball and compiled on a Linux Debian Squeeze box.

Good news:
Linphone-3 is able to register to ekiga.net, I call address@hidden I am called
back by address@hidden, so I assume that Linphone-3 is able to call and receive
calls.

Bad news:
I have no voice audio. I am pretty sure the audio setup of this Linux box is OK
since Twinkle and Ekiga work properly and I can hear the ring of Linphone when
I am called back and when I test the ring from Preferences - Multimedia
settings.
I tried to fiddle whith the codec priorities (this had been succesful with
version 3.2.1) but with no success.
Is there some way to trouleshoot this problem?

Off topic,
is there a simple way to interface Linphone with an analog telephone set?

Thanks for your help,

Antonio Palamà

--
 <address@hidden>