[Linphone-users] Query related to echo cancellation

From: john david
Subject: [Linphone-users] Query related to echo cancellation
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 16:44:02 +0530

Dear All,
         Trying linphone on linux system. I am using speaker with full volume as an output on both sides of linphone clients.  but I hear echo even if echo cancellation has made enabled.  If used echo limiter sometimes it reduce gain of microphone to '0'.
         Tried with increasing gain too, please let me know if anybody has done some rnd.
          Thanks in advance.