Re: [Linphone-users] Compiling linphone 3.2.1 on Debian Lenny - intermit

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Compiling linphone 3.2.1 on Debian Lenny - intermittent audio
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:55:54 +0100

Hi Simon, perfect!

I confirm that after a fresh Voyage (Debian Lenny) installation,
installing the dependencies like that:
apt-get install build-essential gcc libreadline5-dev libreadline5 intltool
pkg-config alsa alsa-utils alsa-base libalsaplayer0 libalsaplayer-dev
libasound2-dev

and compiling linphone with the configure string:
./configure --enable-gtk_ui=no --enable-video=no --enable-alsa

successfully builds linphone

then adding the "/usr/local/lib" folder to ld.so.conf and running 'ldconfig'
does the rest.

Thanks for supporting and have a nice day,
Mike