Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Linphone Stun issue

From: Alastair Johnson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Linphone Stun issue
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 12:45:44 +0000

You can use Freeswitch as a back to back user agent. This effectively makes your call into two calls, linphone<->Freeswitch and Freeswitch<->internet. This will work as long as Freeswitch can communicate with the internet. See:
        http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Nat

You could also use a proper outbound proxy such as siproxd.