Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Does mediastreamer ilbc work for anyone on Linu

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Does mediastreamer ilbc work for anyone on Linux amd64?
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:11:29 +0100

Hi Felix,

I just tried with the msilbc version in the current git tree, and it
worked.
I don't know maybe something has been fixed in git (previously svn) tree
since last ilbc snapshot published on the download page.
I uploaded a new ilbc plugin so that you can check it works or not:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/linphone/plugins/sources/msilbc-2.0.1.tar.gz

I have a core duo 64 bit xeon processor on my laptop, and my debian
flavour is amd64.
I used the following command line to test, I could hear my voice.
./mediastreamer2/tests/mediastream --local 8000 --remote 127.0.0.1:8000
--payload 112
Maybe the problem only produces when using within linphone, but I don't
think so.
Just tell me, I'm interested in debugging this story.
In case it still does not work, please send a log (linphone-3
--verbose).

Simon