[Linphone-users] video signal can not keep proceeding.

From: JaeyongShin
Subject: [Linphone-users] video signal can not keep proceeding.
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:37:41 +0000

HI all,
I'm developing some system related with SIP.
We have our SIP Server and s3c6410 embedded board video image
encoded H.263 send that data by RTP.

We've tested in many VoIP Softphone and It works fine.
the problem is when we connect to Linphone, Linphone can not last getting video data from 6410 embedded board.

We don't know which one has problem yet.

has anyone experienced as mine?
I'll appreciate your answer.

Thanks in advance.

신 재용 드림
Thanks and Regards,
Shin Jaeyong.

암호를 잃어버렸을 때를 대비하여 미리 암호 확인용 메일 설정하세요! 지금 설정하기