[Linphone-users] Video Display Crashing(segmentation fault)

From: Subhash
Subject: [Linphone-users] Video Display Crashing(segmentation fault)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:48:54 +0530

Hello,

I used Ubuntu 8.04, and I installed SDL library.

My camera is Logitech QuickCam USB Camera, I didn't install special driver for it, I launched my application and it works, but not very fine because IOCTL VIDIOCMCAPTURE is giving error and i looked at v4l-info there is no VIDIOCMCAPTURE ioctl in info so i used read() function to capture frames  it works fine but display is not clear.

Then i tried to establish a video call ,after call connected the video display is crashing(segmentation fault)   the program crashed.

Please help me to see what's the problem.

--
Thanks,
Subhash.

--