[Linphone-users] VIDIOCMCAPTURE not working

From: Subhash
Subject: [Linphone-users] VIDIOCMCAPTURE not working
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:50:44 +0530

Hi all,

I am not able to capture the video in Ubuntu as the capturing function ioctl VIDIOCMCAPTURE is not working it is giving error that  invalid arguments for VIDIOCMCAPTURE then i did some change in capturing function as i kept read() function to capture frame from webcam it is capturing even though am getting video display but the display is of not at all acceptable quality.

With above less quality picture I tried making a call between ubuntu to windows linphone,but I got floating point exception error. Can you please guide to complete this. One more thing to add is if I disable video i am having the successful call between Ubuntu and Windows.

--
Thanks,
Subhash.