[Linphone-users] No RTP stream on ARM

From: Aashish Bhanawat
Subject: [Linphone-users] No RTP stream on ARM
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:25:19 +0530

Hi,

I successfully ported linphone on ARM. I am also able to establish SIP dialogue between PC and board. But once session started I am not getting any sound on both side. When I used protocol analyzer, I found that PC is streaming RTP packets, but on board neither it receiving or sending any RTP packets. but it working perfectly PC2PC.
Is need to make changes in configuration at board?

--
Regards

Aashish Bhanawat

NextBiT Computing Pvt. Ltd.,
www.nextbitcpu.com
NextBiT Computing Pvt. Ltd.,
30/2, IInd Floor, R.K. Plaza,
CMH Road, Indiranagar,
Bangalore - 560 038,
India
Chennai - Bangalore - Japan - Singapore.
Office Ph  : +91-80-41133238
Mobile      : +91-9980633977
email        : address@hidden
Gtalk         : address@hidden
Yahoo       ; address@hidden
Skype       : aashish.bhanawat
Orkut        : address@hidden
Blog          :http://www.blogger.com/profile/06694988268044930294

"Never expect things to happen..  struggle and make them happen.
never expect yourself to be given a good value create a value of your own"