Re: [Linphone-users] where does this »received« come from?

From: Lars Täuber
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] where does this »received« come from?
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 12:52:31 +0100

Hallo again,

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 11:39:50 +0100 Lars Täuber <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'll have a look with the kamailio running on a different port an report
> again.

with kamailio running on a different port this problem is gone. The ip address
in the received line is the one from the natting firewall.
So I conclude it really was a sip-proxy in the network of the ISP processing
traffic to port 5060.

It's often like this, I need to explain my problem to someone else to get the
right ideas.

Thanks everybody
Lars