Re: [Linphone-users] where does this »received« come from?

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] where does this »received« come from?
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:03:01 +0100

Hi Lars,

Where did you get this Via header from ?
Wireshark, linphone logs, server logs ?
I would be suprised it is in linphone logs: received= is set by servers
(or the UAS part of the client, but not for registers since linphone
does accept incoming registers).
If it is in the server logs: it might be the server that adds it
automatically to recall where to send the register's response back.
If it is captured with wireshark running on the server's machine, then
that would mean that there is some kind of poorly intelligent NAT
between linphone and kamailio that is trying to make some SIP
proxying....
It arrives sometimes. sips (encrypted sip) would help in getting rid of
these stupid nats, but it's not yet supported in linphone.

Simon