[Linphone-users] Volume control LinphoneC

From: Martijn van Maurik
Subject: [Linphone-users] Volume control LinphoneC
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:25:59 +0200

Hi There,

First of all thanks for the previous reply of my question according the timeout of oRTP :-D

Next, I have a question about volume control, I want somehow to increase the volume of
the calling line, we use it together with Asterisk, so if there is an asterisk way to do it, it
is also great!

So what I want, shortly: 'control the soundlevel of an channel'

Thanks in Advance,
Martijn

-----

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves,
for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly;
defend the rights of the poor and needy."
Proverbs 31:8-9

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out