[Linphone-users] sometimes linphone does not send out voice packets

From: Jun Yin
Subject: [Linphone-users] sometimes linphone does not send out voice packets
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:41:53 -0700

Hi,

I'm using linphone3.1.2 on a linux vmware platform for voice test.
Everything is fine until yesterday, I found linphone can establish sip
call connection but somehow does not send out voice rtp packets. this
problem does not happen always, sometimes it can send out rtp packets,
sometimes it cannot.  I'm sure network should be all right.

I turn on debug and tried to see if I can see some problems but fail.
I attached two files, one can send out rtp packets, another not.

Anybody can help me to figure it out what's this problem? thanks a lot.

--
Rgds,

Hans Yin
Web: homeofhans.homeip.net