[Linphone-users] DTMF tones via Linphonec ( Console )

From: Martijn van Maurik
Subject: [Linphone-users] DTMF tones via Linphonec ( Console )
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:39:33 +0200

Hi all,

I want to use linphonec as an SIP client.
I need to use DTMF tones to send to the asterisk server i use, for using for example
voicemail etc etc.

Is there anyway in LinphoneC (console) to use DTMF over commandline?

Thanks in advance,
Martijn

-----

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves,
for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly;
defend the rights of the poor and needy."
Proverbs 31:8-9