[Linphone-users] Re: writing wrapper to linphonec

From: Santosh
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: writing wrapper to linphonec
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:02:32 +0530

Hi,
I am using linphone for making calls but instead of using command line I am making acustomised wrapper.I am throught with outgoing calls(I use linphonec process and dial the number) but is their a way to receive incoming calls? I start linphone and use fifo files but sometimes it doesn't start some times it doesn't get the string which says or alert me for incoming call.Can somebody help me with this so that i get alert for incoming call using linphonec?Does this linphonec process get any typical inputstream while receiving incoming call?

Thanks and Regards,
Santosh

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original message.