[Linphone-users] authorization user name: @domain.com part is cut when s

From: Николай Хрусталёв
Subject: [Linphone-users] authorization user name: @domain.com part is cut when sent to sip proxy
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:53:18 +0400

I'm trying to use linphone in my corporate network instead of suggested tool for Windows OS. Unfortunately, I met problems with registration on sip proxy: al the time I get "401 unauthourized" message. I compared dumps from both windows client and linphone and noticed the difference is in "Digest username" value inside header:

windows client sends my username as "address@hidden", but linphone does it like "name" without "@domain.com" part. But in config file .linphonerc it is defined with "@domain.com" part. I even tried to write username like "address@hidden@domain.com", but it leads to segmenation fault.

can someone advice a workaround?

br, Nikolay