[Linphone-users] Use Linphone with Vista

From: Sébastien Teyssier
Subject: [Linphone-users] Use Linphone with Vista
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:09:59 +0100

Hi everybody.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong mailing-list, but I can't find any exemple anywhere else.
I'm trying to convert a friend to use SIP instead of skype (Urrk...) and he only has Vista. I've already tried to have him installed x-lite, ekiga 3.0, it has failed but I can't help him.

Does anybody already installed linphone (3.0.0 or 3.1.0) on Vista ? Does it install with no fuss ?

Many thanks,

--
Sebastien