[Linphone-users] new release: linphone-3.1.0

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-users] new release: linphone-3.1.0
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:04:31 +0100

Hi,

Enjoy the new features:

        * linphone can now send large video pictures: up to SVGA, configurable
via
the user interface
        * automatic rescaling of the video windows to the video size of
incoming
stream
        * improved webcam support on windows
        * plenty of user interface cosmetic improvements
        * set a user friendly gtk theme by default on windows
        * linphonec can compile and work without libreadline
        * enable translations on windows
        * enable lookups of SRV records
        * new 'linphonecsh' program to send commands to a linphonec running as
daemon
using unix sockets or tcp.
        * bugfixing as usual

Again a too long time has elapsed between last 3.0.0 and this new release. I'm
sorry for all people who during this period contributed patches for bugs
already fixed in svn, and translations for strings that came obsoleted...
In the future, please use svn if one month has elapsed without a new release.

I now promise I'll make a new 3.0.1 release within the coming weeks to take
into account all patches and translations that will probably be sent to this
mailing list in the next days.

http://www.linphone.org/index.php/eng/linphone_3_1_0