[Linphone-users] Sending DTMF without opening file.

From: Boris Ouretskey
Subject: [Linphone-users] Sending DTMF without opening file.
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:01:27 +0200

Hi,

I've encountered some problems while sending rfc 2833 events.

I have to construct a graph to read wave file and send rfc 2833 dtmfs over the network.

The problem seems to start in scenarios where I have to send the dtmfs, BEFORE I start to play the file (call MS_FILE_PLAYER_OPEN, MS_FILE_PLAYER_START).

I have to call MS_RTP_SEND_SEND_DTMF method on RTP send. However because the previous nodes in graph do not provide any input to sender node, run_graph never gets into sender_process to process DTMF logic (ms_filter_inputs_have_data always returns false).

How do I make rtp sender to receive CPU time to process DTMF events?

Thanks