Re: [Linphone-users] How to control linphonec with other aplication? pip

From: Samuel Ayet San Andres
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] How to control linphonec with other aplication? pipes?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:50:44 +0200

Thank you for the information Alastair,

I have seen the code of yeaphone and the way of interaction with other apps is
just using the linphone core api, it don´t uses the console of linphone so
yeaphone don´t interact as i want with linphone. Just I want to use the
linphone console to make all the things, not develop a new phone with the
linphone core api. For example, I want that my application reads from the
serial port one numer (for example reads 'xxx') and then using the linphonec
calls this number (just like in the console of the linphone write linphonec>
call sip:address@hidden) so i don´t need to use the core like in the
yeaphone... I don´t know if I explain ok... I will try to use linphone
interfacing the console (linphonec), and if i can´t, i will use the linphone
core api like in yeaphone...

Thanks!

P.D.What about change socket for gets() and use pipes?