Re: [Linphone-users] Compiling msx264 error

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Compiling msx264 error
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:21:53 +0200

Hi,

You need to work with lastest linphone svn:
Access using the SVN protocol:
svn co svn://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/linphone/linphone
Access using HTTP (slower):
svn co http://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/svn/linphone/linphone

OR lastest tarball here:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/linphone/unstable/source/linphone-2.99.3.tar.gz