[Linphone-users] how can we setup linphonec to send invite to its own pr

From: Jun Yin
Subject: [Linphone-users] how can we setup linphonec to send invite to its own proxy server and then let its proxy server to route the invite packet to callee's proxy server?
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:16:48 -0700

My topology is like : linphone1----proxy1-----proxy2------linphone2. phone1 register to proxy1 and phone2 register to proxy2.
initiate call from phone1 to phone2, I noticed phone1 resolve proxy2 domain name by itself and send the invite packet to proxy2 directly. I tried ser and asterisk proxy server and both got same result.
I hope phone1 can send invite to proxy1 and then let proxy1 route that packet out to proxy2, can I do it?
I don't know if this behaviour was determined by linphone or proxy server, how can I configure it?

thanks for help.

--
Rgds,

Hans Yin