[Linphone-users] Problems Installing Linphone on XUBUNTU

From: emanuele bottegoni
Subject: [Linphone-users] Problems Installing Linphone on XUBUNTU
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 18:56:54 +0200

Hello,

I'm manu again.
I've tried to compile linphone under xubuntu 7.10
I've downloaded and installed all libraries Linphone needs.
When I launch ./configure to start the compiling of linphone I get this
error that I can't find a solution.

checking for eXosip2/eXosip.h... yes
checking for eXosip_subscribe_remove in -leXosip2... no
configure: error: Could not find eXosip2 library with version >= 3.0.2 !

BUT I've Installed libeXosip 3.1.0 version.

Have I missed something?

Cheers