[Linphone-users] Problem Displaying H.263 stream

From: Abhishek . Rohilla
Subject: [Linphone-users] Problem Displaying H.263 stream
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:01:25 +0530

Hi

I have build a sample application using oRTP to transfer H.263 stream from
one PC to another. After receiving the strea on other side I try to decode
it but it is showing corrupted stream.
i wanted to confirm that the H.263 specific oRTP header that has to be
added to H.263(RFC 2429)  stream before transmission is done by oRTP or not
or I would have to supply that header myself.
Also when saving the stream does oRTP remove RFC 2429 headers or not.

Regards,
Abhishek Rohilla

Software Development Center
Canon India Pvt. Ltd., Noida

Help save paper - do you need to print this email ?

solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity addressed above. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, then (i) please notify us at
address@hidden (ii) do not use the information contained  & (iii) delete it
from your system . E-mail communications are not secure. Though,  efforts have
been taken to ensure that this communication has not been tampered with;
however,  Canon India Pvt Ltd. is not responsible for any changes made to the
contents of or any attachments to this message without it's consent.
All information contained in this message which are not of an official nature
shall not be deemed as given or endorsed by Canon India Pvt. Ltd.