[Linphone-users] Re: MOS Reporting

From: Joonbum Byun
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: MOS Reporting
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:59:32 -0500

Using LRR (last receiver report) and DLRR (delay since last receive report) in  RTCP-XR (extended  report) may enable you to measure roundtrip propagation delay. Of course, two phones involved in a session must undersatand and support the receiver report.

I know Telchemy (http://www.telchemy.com/) owns some patent on MOS voice quality measurement, but not sure what is their scope of coverage.

Thanks,

Joon