[Linphone-users] static linux i386 binaries for linphone-2.0.1

From: Mark Farnell
Subject: [Linphone-users] static linux i386 binaries for linphone-2.0.1
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:43:36 +1300

Hi,

I am using Ubuntu Gutsy, which only has linphone 1.x.  However I would
like to try out linphone 2.0.1, which I can't build on Gutsy because
the libraries are too old for linphone 2.0.1

Can anyone build a completely static binary for linphone-2.0.1 and
post it onto the linphone download site so that anyone can have a try
even if they can;t build it on their system?

Thanks!

Mark