Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Running linphonec as a daemon

From: Steve Steffler
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Running linphonec as a daemon
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:11:38 -0600

On Oct 26, 2007, at 10:38 AM, Alastair Johnson wrote:

linphone now has hooks to support control by external apps. It should be relatively simple to write a wrapper prog that does what you want if linphone can't do it already. Take a look at the code for yeaphone to see how it
works.
http://www.devbase.at/voip/yeaphone.php

Thanks for this resource! These patches look like they might be up my alley.

It would be great if someone's patches for linphonec made it into the main application so that the interaction with linphonec from scripts/ command line is easier to use/implement. I wish I was a capable programmer...