[Linphone-users] Can I change source port of linphonec?

From: Jun Yin
Subject: [Linphone-users] Can I change source port of linphonec?
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:20:20 -0700

I noticed that linphonec always use srcport 5060 and dstport 5060 to send out register packet.  but some hard sip-phone may use a different source port.
For test requirement, I have to use linphone to simulate those hard-phone, Is there anybody who knows if I can change the srcport of linphonec to a non-standard port?  (still keep the listening port in  "via" as 5060)

--
Rgds,

Hans Yin
Web: homeofhans.homeip.net