Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec stops recording

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec stops recording
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:31:35 +0200

Hi,

I looked at the log and it seems the problem comes from audio packets linphone
receives at the begining of the call: they  have  erroneous timestamp and
sequence numbers so that it confuses the RTP processing.
Who is the remote phone ?
You can first try to upgrade to lastest linphone:
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/linphone/unstable/source/
And if the problem is still there, then I would need an ethereal log to check
where those malformed packets come from.

Simon