Re: [Linphone-users] DTMF on linux 64-bit system

From: Michael R. Hines
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] DTMF on linux 64-bit system
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 10:09:52 -0400

How do I check for that? Here's my settings:

1. firewall off (I'm not behind NAT)
2. *not checked*: "use SIP INFO message instead of RTP rfc2883 for DTMF"
3. all sound devices working properly
4. I'm using SIP through an sip-proxy (asterick-based)
5. My audio codecs in this order: PCMU, PCMA, GSM, speex

I'm not familiar with the specific SIP details, but I would
be more than happy to provide more information to solve this problem.

Thank you very much for your assistance,

- Michael Hines