[Linphone-users] Confused about linphone package

From: Edwin van der Horst
Subject: [Linphone-users] Confused about linphone package
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:32:18 +0200

Hello,

I want to start development on a streaming audio / video application.
However , I am confused about the provided files in Linphone 1.7.1 package.
The readme states the package should contain:

- gnome/

- share/ contains translation, documentation, rings and hello sound files.
- developer-docs/ contains html documentation of the mediastreamer and osipua libraries.

As I am most itnerested in developing my own applications, I wanted to view the developer-docs
However, after untar / compiling etc I am missing these (listed above) directories ???
Linphonec runs fine. And I got all the other directories.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Edwin van der Horst