Re: [Linphone-users] Feature suggestion: "mute after terminate"

From: Zbigniew Baniewski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Feature suggestion: "mute after terminate"
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:49:27 +0200

On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 01:15:20PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:

> I would find some mic-mute-outside-calls option useful, which I think
> is contained in your suggestion.

Not sure: aren't we talking about the same?

> By the way, you can have ringer on loudspeakers and call audio on
> headset, if they are available as different devices.

The problem is, that currently (I'm using Audigy) I've got audio outputs
available simultaneously at both audio outputs (mixed), so I can't avoid
a feedback simply by connecting headphones to output where I've got a call
audio, and speakers to "that one with the ringer".

> I set mine up by editing the .linphonerc - I couldn't see how to pick
> different sound devices for each thing from the user interface.

Perhaps could you cut&paste appropriate fragment here?
--
                                pozdrawiam / regards

                                                Zbigniew Baniewski