Re: [Linphone-users] Getting started

From: Luca Olivetti
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Getting started
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 12:08:58 +0200

On 8/11/07, Conrad Beckert <address@hidden> wrote:

> Feel free to come back if this does't help. I got to know Linphone as a really
> stable and robust application (which does have edges - but not in call
> signalling you have trouble with)

OTOH voipbuster is quite erratic (at least with sip and the trial
account, and I'm not really keen on paying them if it isn't going to
work, that's strange since betamax call-through number --i.e. dial
their access number then dial the destination-- works flawlessly, and
I suppose they route the calls to the same networks).
Take also into account that you cannot call contacts/see presence if
they're using voipbuster proprietary client while you're using sip (at
least that's what they say in their faq).

Bye
--
Luca